Find extensions for your Joomla site in the Joomla Extensions Directory, the official directory for Joomla components, modules and plugins.
Personalized Database Tables for Joomla!. Create Custom Tables add Fields, Create Layouts with Dynamic Field Values. Has catalog, edit form, detailed view etc custom layouts.
JMG Google Maps DSGVO
JMG Google Maps DSGVO adds opt-in functionality to existing Google Maps components. The plugin detects the use of Google Maps on your website, informs about privacy and asks for the user's consent.
Sagenda booking and scheduling calendar
Sagenda is an online booking software that helps your clients fix appointments and meetings with you online. Sagenda is available at absolutely NO COST for you or your clients! And the best thing about it is that you may have an unlimited number of bookings and/or customers. Our users always come first; that’s why Sagenda doesn’t display ads!
Using this Joomla Extension is a better way to display your bookings on your Joomla frontend than using an iFrame. Using this Extension will required a free Sagenda’s account. To create an account please visit: https://sagenda.net/Accounts/Register
You can use PayPal as payment gateway to make your customers pay for bookings. They can pay via PayPal account but also via direct credit card payment (without creating a PayPal account). Following cards are accepted : Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club, EnRoute…
Easy Jobs Manager
Easy Jobs Manager is an awesome Joomla component that let you build a website for publishing and finding jobs.
- Jobs management
- Companies, candidates, replies management
- Locations and fields management for Jobs
- Lightweight and very fast
- Custom fields support
- Email notifications
- ACL support
- Assign candidate or company user to a specified Joomla group
Job Listing Features
- Attach job to a company from backend
- Add job title and description
- Choose job location (ability to attach 3 locations)
- Choose job fields (ability to attach 3 fields)
- Choose job listing publishing period
- Attach a company contact to job
- Set job starting time
- Choose job time type (Full-time, Flexi-time, Fixed-term contract, Casual workers)
- Choose length of employment (Indefinite period, Length C, Length D)
- Choose contract (Employment contract, Business Licence, Fixed-term Contract)
- Extend job with custom fields (example: Responsibilities, Requirements ....)
- Control job listing activation (manual or auto activation after creation)
- Global publish daycount for each job listing
- Control company info how to be displayed in job listing (Full, Basic or None)
- Email notification when new job created and published with ability to customize email message and subject
Jobs List Features
- Easy jobs management from backend
- Jobs list view with filter (you can filter by location, field )
- Can filter jobs quickly by recommended, field, location, contract, replied to, Favorited
- Can add personal information like name, surname, picture, gender ....
- Ability to extend personal information by custom fields (example: skills, website, phone, fb profile ....
- Ability to manage experiences, educations, certifications, files (cv, cover letter ...) and languages
- Ability to choose preferred jobs (by choosing locations and fields)
- Reply to a job
- Application history
- Share a job to a friend
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Receiving alerts about new job offers
- Ability to download CV as PDF
- Email notification when new candidate registered with ability to customize email message and subject
- Email notification when new candidate replied to a job with ability to customize email message and subject
- Auto thumbnails generation for candidate picture
- Attach a new user candidate to Joomla group during registration
- Submit new jobs
- Manage own jobs easily (edit, unpublish, copy)
- Check candidates database
- Add company logo
- Extend company informations by custom fields (example: company form, employees number, activity, contact info, address ...)
- Ability to attach more contacts
- Email notification when new company registered with ability to customize email message and subject
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Receiving notifications of events related to the company
- Auto thumbnails generation for company picture
- Attach a new user company to Joomla group during registration
- Jobs search form
- Jobs listing
- Login/Register based on role (candidate or company)
3rd party Integrations
- AcyMailing Integration (create subscribers and subscribe to lists based on preferences in Easy Jobs user profile)
- CiviCRM Integration (create contacts and their relations)
- Plugin for importing jobs of companies from G2 (jobs.cz)
With this Joomla module, you can automatically update modified date, published date or created date of Joomla articles, based on set frequency. This is useful for displaying Joomla articles automatically in chronological order.
You can also mark articles as featured or not featured automatically.